I am wanting spring break!! Now that I am working up in Brian Head, I get to see lots and lots of snow ( which is good for the ski resort) but between work and school; and school and work, it is time for a much needed vacation. Unfortunately for me (and the hubs) our Spring Break has come and gone and I didn't get to participate! Mostly because I worked the entire time due to a work conversion as a Hilton brand, and then when I did have a day off...Jamison worked (of course!). We just can't seem to be able to get out of here. (Sorry parents, visiting home is no vacation).
One exciting thing thought about work is that now that I am a Hilton employee I get some sweet deals on room rates! ($29!) Wahoo! The only hitch is that it is not available ALL of the time (basically on the slow days)...if only no one vacationed when we had days off at school...that way I can see the world but not spending a gazillion dollars while I am at it!
Oh goodness, these are the squabbles of a boring person.
No comments:
Post a Comment