Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Summer Loves..

My list of my summer loves...

1. Jamison {duh}
2. Sunshine
3. Travelling
4. Blogging
5. Socializing {with the few people that I see in the day}
6. Glee! {I joined the bandwagon right as the season was ending} and The Bachelorette {shocking, I know!}
7. Daily Exercising {Kind of turned healthy all of a sudden}
8. Reading the Old Testament {Leviticus is boring!}
9. Talking to my mother on the phone. {I really enjoy that!}
10. Scrounging the internet for ideas...hard to find good ones...
11. Working. {Not really my favorite, that is why it is at the bottom of the list.}

Although this seems to be an impressive list I feel like something is missing. I need something else to do, between all of these activities I just eat. Which according to my list there is a lot of time to eat! {Kind of a problem}. 

I want/need a hobby that won't cost me so much money and my waist line! Shopping isn't a hobby, and I have this new interest in making food from recipes...which is another problem. {I know I'm skinny, but when sitting on my butt ALL day long I need to be careful with what I eat...especially when I am wearing a dress in the nearby future.} So if anyone has any suggestions, I would love for something to do!

2 comments:

  1. ummm dress? Near future....?? Is it white? How near is this future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... we're in the same boat friend. Sorry. I do have a suggestion though now that you've 'turned healthy'. Doing the P90X challenge I heard was insane and a great thing to do. I'm pretty sure Hudson has the videos, and it would be something really cool to do I think. :) Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete