Monday, November 08, 2010

Best Month of My Life!

Today being November 8 means that Jamison and I have been married for one month as of today! I cannot believe that we have been married for so long for what it seems to be such a short amount of time! Time sure flies by quickly when in love! Our wedding day was beautiful, {much wedding details and pictures to come when they get here!}and nothing could have made it better for us.


This was us exiting out of the Mount Timpanogos temple after we had been sealed for time and for all eternity. We were so happy and in love! 


It has amazed me how much my love for Jamison has grown every day. He is my best friend and is truly the only man that I have ever fallen in love with. We are perfect for each other. 

I love you Jamison!

1 comment:

  1. That really was the best, busiest, stressful, time consuming, happiest, and greatest month of my life as well :)

    ReplyDelete