Dear Everyone:
So it turns out that I was a little burned out with the million posts I posted at the beginning of July. I just had a lot of adventures from that weekend previous to the 4th of July that I wanted to post before I divulged my not very well kept secret...but alas...I'll share it now!
I'm engaged!
It is one of the most romantic {amazing} proposals anyone could ever dream of. It took place in front of the Washington Monument...
while watching fireworks...
on the 4th of July at our nation's capital!
It was perfect!
Confession: I knew he was going to propose beforehand that evening, Jamison left his phone on the blanket and Hudson happened to have sent a text talking about the proposal that evening...for some reason I know all of Jamison's surprises! But I loved it nonetheless.
Hudson supposedly took video of the proposal, but it didn't work. But the video he took after the proposal worked!
Jamison and I are getting married on October 8th in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple!
Hugs, kisses and now a ring,
auburn
YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you :) I miss you like crazy. You are engaged! That's absolutely nuts but oh so wonderful. Love you!
ReplyDelete