Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Speaking of Kisses...

....biggest Hershey Kiss ever!


This wasn't the only mega size thing we found in the most amazing Chocolate gift shop ever..we also found....


5 whole pounds chocolate bar! As you can tell from my face...I was quite scared there was such a thing! {Secretly...I want it though...} This one I found even more heavenly...and still quite disturbing...



1 pound Reeses Peanut Butter Cups! Jamison I think was simply in heaven with the thought of a whole pound of peanut buttery amazingness.



Jamison in the land of Reeses world...this happens to be his infamous 'geeking' out face. {The woman's face next to him is pretty funny...}



You can interpret this picture as "mmm! I want to eat all of this chocolate!!!" or "oh my gosh I think I am going to be sick!" Just so you know it was "I am so happy!"

Chocolate World is amazing!

And yes, Jamison and I indulged ourselves and bought ourselves some Reeses, and I had to buy a chocolate bar....Hey, don't judge...we got it 25% off because Jan worked here. {Thanks Jan!!}

And I think you should be jealous....it was fresh chocolate...not the chocolate on the shelves of a supermarket that is at least a year old...mine was made within the week...yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment