So in my last posts it talked about Jamison having to go back to Cedar City, the thought of him leaving was awful! My heart was so broken by the thought of him leaving.
Jamison is the one I want to see every day, go see fireworks with on the 4th of July, spend time with me on my birthday, go sight seeing together to all of these amazing places. I want Jamison!
It turns out that Jamison was offered a job to stay in the office and to do inventory and that with an additional job we could make ends meet and have him stay in Maryland! Jamison and I were so relieved from all of the stress that we were under from making the decision on whether he should stay or go that we both cried, it felt so right!
I am extremely grateful and am so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment