Kandace and I were some serious aerobic instructors...oh and don't get confused with those twigs holding up our bodies...they are our legs!
And how can I forget my partner in crime a.k.a Richard Simmons with Vanilla Ice hair?!

To make if more fun I found out that Kandace and I weren't the only one's getting ready for the 80's dance on my floor! McKenna and Jen's outfits were sweet, especially Jen's...her outfit came with a cup holder on her fanny pack! It was awesome, it was even more funny to watch her drink out of it while it was still attached to her fanny pack!
To make it an even better night, Kandace, Jamison and I went out for Dairy Queen Blizzards ~an ice cream joint I hardly ever go to anymore~but it is official. The French Silk Creme Pie Blizzard is the best! Period. And McKennah was right, once you try it the first time you can't turn back to any other blizzard flavor! All in all between the lame dance and the 80's dress up, I figure that this night was an absolute success!
just how does one drink from a bottle that is still attached to her fanny pack around her waste...
ReplyDeleteow!
It's amazing that you've been away to college for a year now and you still have twigs for legs. What happened to your Freshman 15?
ReplyDeleteIt's not fair.