Today, I finally got sick of showering with a 5" puddle of water collecting at my feet.
Normally I would have taken care of it immediately before it reached the + inches mark but I was hoping that my roommate would take care of it. {You can pinpoint the culprit easily just by looking at the color of hair that seems to always being 'hanging out' at the bottom of the tub}. It's now been a week and I know she knows it is her hair.
I got sick of waiting.
I grabbed a bobby pin and decided to venture down inside the drain to hopefully unclog this water from building up any higher.
I wouldn't be so disgusted if it was my own hair.
Oh it wasn't mine alright.
It was long, and black.
And tons of it.
I'm going to go throw up now.
I can see your face when you did that, it looks like when you cleaned your air filter in your apartment last semester ha! That was too funny!
ReplyDeletehahah its the worst to know that was the second time during the day it was done... and it was still coming ewww!!!!
ReplyDelete