
Dear fellow blogonians,
I felt that I should introduce one important man in my life and ~for those who just look at the pretty pictures~ he is the man who happens to be in almost every picture in here. So to stop any confusion that may result with pictures of close encounters with one another this is Jamison Garner. I love him! Some say we are an adorable couple, others say we are two peas in a pod, personally I like to think of him as the peanut butter to my jelly sandwich...but you are right, that is too weird. For correct classification however, this is a teeny shout out to the Garner family who helped create the name... Jamison + Auburn = JaBurn. Although, for your information we still like being known as an adorable couple...just so you know.
Just hugs and kisses for now,
auburn
Hey Jaburn,
ReplyDeleteAaron says, "Just get married already!"
Love you!