
This last weekend Jamison and I went to the 3D movie
Avatar, which in my
opinion was amazing! At first I was
skeptical at the commercials when I saw naked
blue people running around in a jungle...but to popular
demand from my friends we thought we would take a chance and see if it really was
that good. My response? Avatar is
awesome! I wouldn't go calling me an Avatar
nerd but I thought that between the
graphics and the story line that it made it a
great movie to go see. Having this be my first 3D movie
experience I was shocked to find out that my eyes adjusted well to the 3D
glasses, which was a relief. That would have been a super long movie if you couldn't watch it because it gave you a
headache. I thought it was interesting how the Avatar's hair would be their
connection to so many things, especially with the animals. Also it was cool to watch the
unity of the Avatars and that when they were all connected as
one that they could make things happens and produce
miracles. Just imagine if the world got together and
banded with one another, what miracles could we
bring about?

So back to the question,
nerd or chick in
3D glasses? For now, let's stick with
both.
I love your pictures, I mean, our pictures ha :) Seriously, it really was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time!
ReplyDelete