Every Christmas during my family's annual Bills Christmas Boot Party all of the women who are of 'age' gets a flower box {the flower's name has escaped me} that contains dirt and a huge bulb that you then have to water and then you watch it grow! Now in my old age of being 19, I have finally come of age and received my first flower box! I was excited to go home and plant my flower so that I can watch it grow! It took about a week for my bulb to grow over a foot tall when it's 'bud' decided to then begin to open. Being fascinated I felt that I should take a picture of its beautiful transformation so that both you and I can enjoy its bloom. Enjoy!



You know, the more I watch this slide, the more I like it. We did such a good job choosing the right one!
ReplyDelete