Every bouquet has been beautiful and deeply appreciated. It is funny however to watch how much pride Jamison has in picking out his own bouquet, he tends to remind me that he doesn't have a girl help him pick out my flowers and that he 'hand chooses' his 'own' bouquet from the flower section.
Before we ventured off to St. George for the day Jamison and I {a long, long time ago} spent about a $1 buying Ed Hardy tattoos. The weather has been beautiful for the last couple of days so we decided that we would put on our summer gear {a.k.a flip flops} and show 'off' our new tattoos on our feet. {We are kind of weird like that}. It was so nice in St. George and we didn't regret our decision for wearing our gear until we ventured back to cold Cedar City when I took Jamison out to dinner at The Pizza Factory. The pizza was delicious but I think it would have been better if I wasn't overwhelmed with goosebumps!
Who knew that with the combination of flowers, St. George, tattoos, and dinner all with Jamison could make Valentine's Day such a beautiful day to celebrate. {I wish I had Jamison for the other 18 Valentine Day's in my life} Happy Valentine's Day Jamison!
My favorite picture is the second one, but I do like the warm colors of the first picture. Nice pictures Auburn :)
ReplyDelete