Being an RA I dread the "Health Inspection" week that requires me to walk around with my boss {I love Kate} and make sure that every resident has thoroughly cleaned their apartments. {The entire purpose is to not have Housing be absolutely destroyed by the freshman and the upper classmen boys...} When said items are a disgrace and need to be cleaned 'for real' I get to follow up and make sure that the items have then been cleaned. This part of the job is so much fun...like honestly it sure is fun to be a mom for everyone...okay so not really. {hopefully being a real mom isn't like this?}
[I bet all this naiveness makes all mothers on this planet laugh].
So Health Inspection was today and with that being said my roommates and I set aside who would clean what item in the apartment and we all got to work. Personally I think my nostril hairs have been burned off from the strong odor of bleach that now encompasses our apartment. {Even opening up the windows and letting in freezing air just doesn't seem to be enough!}
Cleaning should honestly be a virtue... and hopefully guys think it is 'hot' to have a clean apartment? I actually enjoy being in our home now with it being clean as it is and not having to feel that I will contract a disease from being in it. {To make it even better we have a clean 'hair free' shower!}I wish that we would make a more consistent effort to have a spotless home like the way that we have it now today. {Hopefully this beautifulness will last longer than 24 hours...}
{Keep them crossed}
***And welcome to our new roommate Katie Smith, I don't know her too well yet but she seems to be already a great addition to our 'family'.
Maybe she'll get us to be clean more than every other month?
No comments:
Post a Comment