Friday, February 19, 2010

Jade Leighla Sorensen

Jade {my niece} is adorable. Jamison sometimes gives me a hard time when I hop on Jadester's Journal just to catch up and adore on how much she has grown. Jamison seems to always know what I am about to say when it comes to viewing/talking about Jade. "Oh she is so....CUTE!". {Jamison does like to tease me when it comes to how much I love Jade!} but it is true, she is so cute! So I just wanted to share with you one of my favorite pictures of all time.

{Jade with beary bear}

Jade'isms':

  • "mmmmmmmmmmmoooouuuusssssssssssssssssee!"

  • "shows! shows! {as she grabs your hand and takes you to the TV}

  • beary bear {she can't sleep without it and loves the bow on its neck}

  • "love you" while she waits for you to touch her finger {ASL for love you}

  • movie star kisses-she grabs your face with both hands and gives you the tiniest peck on the lips.

  • her 'in sync' prayers.

  • insisting that she 'talks' on the phone. Only word you understand is bye!

Dear Jade,

You may not like me now, but hopefully one day I hope you will run up to me and give me the biggest hug! You are adorable and will be a wonderful big sister to Dahlie. Oh and remember to help out Mom and make sure to give her plenty of 'movie star' kisses!

Love your aunt,

auburn

No comments:

Post a Comment