I am meant to have the degree that I have today that being Hotel, Resort, Hospitality and Management. Just saying.
Not meant for art ever,
Auburn
P.S This is the reason why I am not an Art Major like Jamison...
Actually it's not that bad when viewing it through a picture, what this picture fails to show is the narrow walls, fingerprints, fingernail digs, its lack of height, and not being very circular or level in several areas throughout my piece. I'll give it to Jamison, he definetely knows what he is doing when it comes to Ceramics. I blame my lack of skill in the fact that I don't have steady hands, in fact, I don't think I will ever have steady hands{or the patience} to do art!
So although Jamison told me that if graded by his teacher I would have probably have been given a "C" for my job {I think Jamison was being nice with that grade...}it still made for some really fun date nights with Jamison and I get to see Jamison at 'work'! Another plus of giving my ceramics skill a shot? I get to keep my bowl, or is it a cup? A candy dish? Penny holder? Hmmm...
I still think its cute.:)
ReplyDelete