I broke several personal world records today {well at least in comparison to my roommates}.
Hair~ 3 minutes
Makeup~ 2 minutes
Clothing~ 4 minutes
Comments about how good I looked today?~ 13. {okay...not including Jamison...8}
Today was just one of those days where you wake up later then what I usually do giving me only a few minutes to get ready for the day. On days such as these you would expect to not look great on those days and yet I seemed to have achieved this 'art'.
My secret? It's rather simple when you think about it.
~Hair. I did the top section in a side braid bringing it into a pony tail at the nape of my neck. Having a braid is in fashion...again, not to mention when done right makes a dull ponytail look fabulous!
~It's all about the makeup, don't put on that foundation crap. Just show that inner beauty of yours, people/boys really like it. {What is the purpose for foundation anyway especially at this age?}
~Invest in good eye shadow. My personal favorite being Mac eye shadow that is a burnt brown color, makes my blue eyes pop!
~Use eyeliner. Don't use a sharpie black marker...are you stupid?
~Clothing. It's all about the shirt, and you can't go wrong with a pair of skinny jeans and flats. {Unless you are curvy...obviously}.
~Most importantly. If you don't feel good about yourself...then any compliment towards you goes down the drain anyway...so get one of those positive attitudes while you are at it!
Have any other tips and tricks you would like to share? Comment below!
No comments:
Post a Comment