It is 'that' time of year again.
Softball season.
Cierra and Paige for the last 5 years have been playing for the Timpanogos High School Softball team and every year we have been able to go to St. George and watch the Varsity team play in a tournament. I love watching them play! {especially now that they are actually good and can make contact with the ball}. It has been so much fun to watch the girls grow and become more experienced in their softball playing skills.
Softball season.
Cierra and Paige for the last 5 years have been playing for the Timpanogos High School Softball team and every year we have been able to go to St. George and watch the Varsity team play in a tournament. I love watching them play! {especially now that they are actually good and can make contact with the ball}. It has been so much fun to watch the girls grow and become more experienced in their softball playing skills.
Being my Spring Break this last week, I was able to watch 7 games within 5 days! Their poor team by the end of the week was so exhausted that they were making silly errors to a team that they should have smashed for the third time this week.
What made this week even better?
Spring is on its way!
Even better? Summer! {I am still not counting but...40 more days until Maryland!}
The only problem now is that I have experienced the heat, it needs to keep coming! It was beautiful in St. George! By just sitting outside for the entire weekend I now have a pretty ridiculous sun tan, and yet it makes me so happy!
I love the sun!
What made this week even better?
Spring is on its way!
Even better? Summer! {I am still not counting but...40 more days until Maryland!}
The only problem now is that I have experienced the heat, it needs to keep coming! It was beautiful in St. George! By just sitting outside for the entire weekend I now have a pretty ridiculous sun tan, and yet it makes me so happy!
I love the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment