Thursday, March 11, 2010

Maryland? Let's go!

I am a little excited for this summer...actually I am estatic! {just only a little bit though...} I'm getting out of Utah and am going to Maryland for work!

Work, it sounds like...fun right? Well, not really but I am going to be out of the state of Utah with both my brother and even better my boyfriend. That's right, Jamison is going with me! {He's going to be a technician}

Hudson came home one day and offered me a position to work for him at AMP Security to be his Office Assistant. I couldn't resist such a great opportunity to earn money! {It solves the problem of looking for a job in Utah County and convincing employers to hire me for 3 months AND being 200 miles away from Jamison!}

I don't know how much outside of the office I will be seeing of Maryland, but it can make for some fun road trips on Sunday's to locations such as Philadelphia, New York...you know nothing big!

Hopefully I'm not too busy to spend some time on the beach! {And this is a real picture of a beach in Baltimore}

I'm not counting down or anything {but I do only have 58 days left here!}

Summer....get here faster!

1 comment: